Terms And Conditions
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- When subscribing to our newsletter or registering for one of our programs through QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa), we need to collect certain details in relation to processing your request, including (but not limited to) the following: your name, location, and contact information (email, phone, fax). We also collect your name and email information from submission of your queries via our Inquiry forms.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Use and Care for Information
QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa) values your privacy. Disclosure of information is limited only to parties connected to fulfilling the service you have requested QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa) does not sell, rent, or otherwise trade any personal information from our clients to any party for marketing purposes. QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa) also reserves the right to disclose personal information only if required to do so by law, or by court order, or by law enforcement or governmental authorities, or in good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or properties of QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa), our clients / users, or the public.
If you prefer to be removed from all future newsletters and correspondence from QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa), you may opt-out at any time by directing us not to contacting you. You may opt-out by a) emailing email@example.com of your request or b) clicking on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any of our emails.
Ownership of the site
All intellectual property rights in material contained in this website belong either to QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa) or its parent company Al Alia International.. The material may be reproduced or re-used only for internal, non-commercial purposes.
The material provided on this site QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa) is provided by way of information only. It is not and does not purport to be legal or other advice. While we endeavor to ensure that the contents of the site are accurate, errors or omissions may occur and we do not accept any liability in respect of them. Any links provided on the site are provided for your convenience - their inclusion does not imply any approval or endorsement by us. We have no control over the content of those sites and accept no responsibility or liability in respect of them.
You may create a link to our home page or our newsletters page subject to our linking terms.
QHomes (including forrentinqatar.com, qhomes.com.qa and qhomes.qa) may use technologies such as "cookies" in order to record session information, collect visit and access details to our web pages that enable us to continue to improve our services and provide better and useful features to our site users/guests. Cookies are pieces of information that are normally used by many websites for record-keeping purposes that can help sites remember, for example, your preferences. A cookie, in and of itself does not personally identify any user/guest.
Changes to the policy